CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 30 August 2011

in my head.

BORED. People who has a lot of time doing nothing. Wew! I just realized that being bored is also tiring. Sitting. Watching TV. Texting. And all nonsense stuffs that you don't know why are you making those things. 


To get rid of it, why don't you sit on the table, open your laptop, connect the Internet and make a BLOG!

Blogging is an expression of people who wants to speak out what they feel, what they see and what they hear and let the others know about it. Sharing constant and brilliant ideas that you've never encountered once in your life.

Blogging is also giving time on yourself for you to find out what's hidden inside you. Giving time on yourself. And sharing your most stupid ideas in the net. :D (PEACE YOW!!)

It's nice to know that people will notice your blog even if it's simple, rude, boring, and nonsense but, they can't change it! I don't care people if people what are peoples reactions on my blogs, at least I've tried. Nyehe. :) 

(I'm FILIPINO. And I'M PROUD of it.)



0 comments: