CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 27 November 2011

Do I have to?


"Don't wanna close the door, 
don't wanna give up on it. 
Don't wanna fight no more,
 we'll find a way around it.
 Where's the love we had?
 We can make it last..." 

It's gonna be this time that'll I got to go, and move out from this curse. It's not normal, I've become so stupid. They don't know how much the burden I'm carrying.

From now on, I'll just go with the flow, I know someone out there when I'm ready to love again, he will come and bring a lasting happiness to the both of us. I'm not closing my heart to anybody else in this world. I just accept why are this things were happening. It's not also right to use someone else just to forget about someone. This is just a lesson to be learned once again. It's a lifetime lesson that will stock in your mind forever.

I know GOD has his own plans for me, and it is for the better. I know GOD won't give us burdens in life that we can't solve or we can't recover. He is always there to guide us in our daily lives and protecting us. He showed upon us his never ending love. 

ANGELIQUE.

0 comments: