CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 6 November 2011

This is Life and I'm Contented About It...

*Guitar strumming, Drums rolling* SING:

|
|
|
V
"I have, the time of my life, no I've never felt this way before. Yes I swear, it's the truth and I owe it all to you..." 


I felt so happy all the way, trying to forget everything, the hurts and despairs, the sacrifices and the TRUTH. You know, contentment is naturally accepting whatever life is giving you. Contentment is irresistible and you can't say that every little thing that you've got that you would never be contented on it.


Life itself is giving you chances to strike one more time again. With the highest voltage that you could ever give in and no one will judge you nor gonna stop you. Because they knew you but not your story.
As what my friend said, "Life is sometimes, Wow I did it! But sometimes, okay it's not my turn yet."






ANGELIQUE.

0 comments: