CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Please REWIND-PLAY-STOP...

I'm thinking about things since yesterday and last morning until it came up to my mind if I already post another lifeline in my blog. And in the end of this shameful stupidity, I totally forgot.  Darn it!


I'm so busy with in this month. Pressures are on in my weight. I'm carrying it every single day of my life. Surrendering is not really an option. You know I cried lately while I'm making my assignment because my head is aching, my nerves are shaking me, my whole body is never at peace. I want to go to a place where I could sit in silence, with my love one, laughing, talking and forgetting about what are the things that I still need to do. 


Rewinding the part where I'm happy and no pressures at all when I'm still in my high school days, where I said to my self that "Wow, I'm on this game!" I felt tough, my pride is there, I felt like I was on top. I wanna Play those part that I put my self to riches. It's not money that I meant, but rich in love, success and happiness. This was the part where I could say that the best is never only best, but it is the best among the rest. And lastly, I want to Stop the moment where I still could fix the things that I needed to fix. The broken and unfixed situations that put me almost in despair. I wanted to give anything just to have a good fixation of things.


But LIFE must go on. Life is unstable, it's like a river that has no end. The more you play with the river, the more it will give you strong waves. Play life, but don't be abusing. Life may be good, but be ready on its twists. 


ANGELIQUE.

0 comments: