CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Sometimes it last in love, but sometimes it hurts instead...

"Nothing compares
no worries, or cares,
Regrets and mistakes they're
memories made.
Who would have known how
bittersweet this would taste."

Oh what a day. I still got two exams to pass. And there's something happened that what I feared about. I don't wanna be mean in the first place, bit the thing that made me embarrassed was that, someone made a s**t around. It's like, WOW! Who asked you to send me a message? I'm not that coward to not reply in your message. 

I'm just trying to be nice and be smooth. I just want you to handle it without harming anybody else. I know he chooses you and I accept the fact and accepted you. I'm not as perfect as you think. 

One advice for you. "Hold on to the things that you know you can't have it back. Don't waste the time that you're together. It's the greatest opportunity that God gave to the both of you."

ANGELIQUE.

0 comments: