CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 26 November 2011

Long and Winding Journey...

At last! I had a chance to talk again about my lifeline! 


Well, well, well. For TWO weeks of being busy for the school's event, I felt so relieved that I knew the activity was very successful in spite of all the troubles came up. I was very thankful for all the persons that were there who cooperated and give their undying efforts especially our Student Council President, who have organized the activity. 
Oh! Before I forgot, the school's activity is called "Dinner and Dance" which is done yearly. The said activity is done to make the students be acquainted with each other. It is may be Senior, Junior or Freshman, or an Ex-student. The theme of the activity was "The 70's." Oh Yeah!


So here's what I wore:


Do I look like the 70's? Hell. It's like I'll gonna have a night out with friends at the disco. Heee.

Too much of the Dinner and Dance fever. I'm very proud to say that I'm a student of Asian Tourism International College. 

Lalalala...

November 25, 2011. It's the first time that I met my friend and luckily it's her 20th birthday. It's the first time that we talked and share a lot of things especially or BREAK UP's with our boyfies. 
Weird as I will differentiate it. Both of us were chased, and both of our boyfriends got new girlfriends. See? It fascinates me sometimes if I'll keep on thinking that those things were happening right now. Do they realized their lost? Or the demons were with them to not let us move on? 
How I wish that the past never ends. The day when I thought that I already have him. The day when I already get to know him more. Though sometimes we fought, but we know how to handle those times. I wanna cry sometime when the thing suddenly cross in my mind and I am bewildered again. 
I become weak every time I bid goodbye to him. It's never been easy for me to communicate and hear his voice when I'm with him. I felt jealousy to those who were having a strong and balanced relationship. Even though, not all things are ended happily ever after, but once in their life they learn how to build a relationship that someday, it'll gonna last forever. 

Problems came up... and now, I felt the world is crushing down on me again. I'm bringing forces that burdened me every time I walk, talk or face to people.

Thank God, for giving me a chance to laugh out all those problems, for giving me the courage and strength to continue my journey. God never ceases his love for us, through ups and downs of our daily life. He is there whenever we call.

0 comments: