CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 1 November 2011

An ALL SOUL'S DAY EXAM...

Today is ALL SOULS DAY. People should be celebrating it their loved ones who have been dead, giving them time and privacy, praying and a reunion with the family. 
But wait! I'm confused here. Why aren't we having a holiday? We got a DAMN EXAM! W**.


I already missed having trick-or-treat thing when I'm still in my hometown, eating in above the tomb of my grandmother (isn't it scary? HAHA!), playing cards, talking with my cousins, and so on. 


I'm missing my family so much that I want to go home already. I wanna hug and kiss them. They were my inspiration why I'm fulfilling my dreams, why I have my goals, and why did I do this. 


This is all for my first post in the November. :) Till next time kiddies. 


P.S.
Since it's November, I'm changing my font to Georgia. 


ANGELIQUE.

0 comments: