CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 5 September 2011

Act of Adventure.

Whoa! Again and again. Just writing, watch movie/videos/TV, messaging and studying! Exhausted. What else to do? Blur. To find time for my self, I'll gonna share to you my experience while travelling in... SINGAPORE! Owheeeee. Hahaha.



Singapore is a very busy, well-developed, organized and an exciting vacation destination for families, friends, couples, and newly weds. By the way at this time, I'm travelling with my family. Geeezzz.



Here are our adventures visiting Singapore...

Arrival:

Tada!

My Mom and Dad...


My Aunt and her Daughter...


Me and my Cousin...


Lastly, the picture of me.. :)
Ugly right? :)
Actually we're riding train from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and it is only a 6 hour ride. Look at the train at my back. Heeeee. 

It's our first time to ride a train. And the sad thing is, it's quite dizzy because we're sitting in an opposite chair. Grows. 

Too much for that, now let's take a look on our Adventures...

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
v

First train ride in SINGAPORE...





The best friend of my mom's sister... our tour guide also..haha!


Hope you enjoyed our first adventures! Wait for the second batch. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

:p

0 comments: