CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 19 September 2011

And this is KNOWLEDGE.

Who were the people who did not pass through WRONG GRAMMARS (in ENGLISH specifically)? As a matter of fact, even if you're from white countries, you still need the right grammar to communicate your family, friends and the people around you.


While scanning through my old stuffs, I found this interesting letter and I really don't know who owns this. I found it awesome and it it will really tickle you till your bones. HAHA! 


Start reading it folks:


absence letter



Ameeeyyyyyyyyzeeeeeennnnngggg right? And the thing that I'm questioning is that, is this a TRUE letter, or just made for fun? Whoa! I can't even imagine how  did he wrote this letter. HAHA!


Face it dude, this is reality and I'm proud of it. :)

0 comments: