CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 22 September 2011

I need you NOW...

As far as I remembered, my last money is RM10 and I spend the half of it yesterday. Because of this humbleness I have, I gave the half of it to my boyfie because he asked me if I have something on my wallet.





Now, I have some products here from my mom, and I don't know how to introduce it because nowadays it's very hard to let people believe you. It's a herbal drink in juice form. It can cure hard illnesses like CANCER, GOITER, TUBERCULOSIS, ANEMIA, and all forms of illnesses that you need a doctor to cure you. c:


It's called VITA PLUS.

 If you will buy 1 pack, it will cost you RM5, but if you will buy 1 box (20 packs), I will give it RM90 only. Heeeeeeeeeeeeez!


I you want to have it, just email me in angelkenny0819@gmail.com..available in Kota Kinabalu only. 


I'm looking forward for your emails and comments. Thank you and God bless!




P.S.
To know more information, just email http://www.firstvitaplus.net/






Angelique.

0 comments: