CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 30 September 2011

I wish I could...

There were sorts of things that I've always been wishing of especially when it comes to my lover. I've been like this since the day that I met him and I don't know if he did something to me that he turned my world UPSIDE DOWN! In this post, I indicated some of my wishes that someday I'm hoping that it will be given to me.



I wish I could be more stronger to handle my emotions.
I wish he will listen to me.
I wish he will be more be motivated.
I wish he is there to listen what's inside me now.
I wish he has a lot of time for me to laugh and cry.
I wish he could understand a girl's feelings.
I wish we could sing again together.
I wish we could take more pictures.
I wish he will stop smoking for me.
I wish has plans for us.
I wish he learns how to defend me.
I wish he will pick me up when I fall down.
I wish he will stop making jokes that aren't funny.
I wish he could be more like me even if I'm a girl.
I wish we could see the stars again and count them.
I wish we will be more stronger.
I wish he will act more manly.
and...
I wish we will be growing old together. 



Well oh well, it's only just wishes right? But I'm hoping in it. 





:)

Angelique.

0 comments: