CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 25 September 2011

I'm busy with this:

For spending my two weeks break without doing nothing here, I made my self busy. As a usual habit, I'm READING! Ta-da! 
The thing about reading is that you'll get the complete facts of the thing or person specifically. Though it takes a lot of time reading but it's fun. Other's may think it's boring but it's a great help for you. You will achieve a good grammar, wide range of knowledge, and you will be a walking encyclo a bit. :p


This is the book that I've been busy of entitled:




The title is "The Facebook Effect." It is written by David Kirkpatrick. As you can see in the cover, he is the maker of FACEBOOK named Mark Zuckerberg. He is a 26 year old guy and the CEO of the Thefacebook company. 
From the title, you will feel it's intensity and your eagerness to read what's behind FACEBOOK and it's own history. 


I'll have to fasten my bed belt and continue reading! :)


.
.
.
.
.


Angelique.

0 comments: