CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 18 September 2011

On Her Natal Day.

I was very luck to have a mother who has a down to earth, God-fearing attitude, and most of all a loving mother and wife.

Today is my Nanay's natal day. This is the first time that I wasn't there in her natal day because I'm not studying near my place. 
But anyways, I felt very happy and joyful that my mom reached an incredible age. (age? SECRET!) 

Too much of that, I just want to say a million thanks to my mom for bringing me here on earth nurturing and cherishing the good times with her. Thank you for giving me a never ending support nanay, thank you for teaching me things that molds me now as a person. Even if I'm hard headed but you still always taught me how to correct those mistakes that I've made. And lastly, thank you for introducing God into my life through ups and downs He is always there for us.

You're my heroine, my inspiration and my accompany in living life to the fullest.


Yours truly,
ANGELIQUE. 

0 comments: