CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Oh my EYE!

When I'm still in my high school days, I'm already been suffering with my eye. It's itchy, teary, and it causes me headache sometimes. My mom don't even care of it because she don't want me to wear glasses because I'm too young for my age. 
Now that I'm already in college, I always keep on telling my mom that my eyes are not good anymore. So, last February 2011, she send me money to go to the optical and I knew that I'm a farsighted person. Ouch!


On the second week of September 2011, I'm complaining that my eyes were blurred every morning. My mom was in panic a little bit, so she send me money again to see a doctor. Just now I'm from the doctor and look what I've had? ASTIGMATISM. Hell yeah! 


Brief info about ASTIGMATISM:



Astigmatism
Astigmatism occurs when the cornea is irregularly shaped - like a football or a teaspoon - preventing light from converging on the retina. Parts of the image may focus on the retina, while others focus behind it or in front of it. This has the effect of bending light inconsistently and causing blurred or distorted images. Astigmatism can occur alone or in addition to either nearsightedness or farsightedness. Although astigmatism can complicate refractive surgery, it can be effectively corrected with LASIK, PRK or LASEK.

Awwwww. Well, I don't know where did I inherited this one, but the fact that I've got those was... SCAAAAAAAAARY! 
Haaaaaaiyah! So this drama ends. ;(



Angelique.

0 comments: