CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 23 September 2011

...

All people has their common needs like money, work and love. Wants like gadgets, jewelries, not useful stuffs and etc. 
 While I was imagining all this things, I thought I could just stop and pick  what ever I want, ask what I want. but I didn't even know how to seek what I want. Sigh... This is one of the reason why our parents taught us when we're young that, "dear, it's not easy to get what you want." and yes it's true and proven. 
 I admit that I'm still young and did not even know what life is. I admit that I can't even stand on my own feet. I still need the total guidance of my parents.

You know what, while I'm having my studies here far away from my place and our only contact with my parents is the internet and phone, it's still not complete because you did not hug them, kiss them, talk to them personally, sleep, laugh and cry with them. Phew!  It's hard for me everyday because I miss my love ones. and the thing that's much harder is that, they were not beside you to help you in what you need (washing clothes, ironing, washing the dishes, and etc.) :p

At first, I did not even think that I could survive this kind of life here. I did not even expect that I will be given this opportunity by God to fullfill my dreams and aspirations. But, home is I'm with when I felt the cold breeze of the air, the un-ending laughs of people around me, the perfect shape of mountains that captivates my heart every time I saw them, and the fine replicas of the cars that reminds me of the busy streets of my hometown. 

I'm very thankful to our Father Almighty for the wondrous gifts that he gave to me and to my family. To my family of being a never ending supporter to me in times of down-fall and grudges. To my friends who were there to influence and helps me to motivate my self in being independent and strong enough. And to all my fans who never failed to support me also. LOL. 
As im ending this, I will wash my clothes, arrange my room and closet, wash dishes and eat. :)

 

Angelique.

0 comments: