CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 27 October 2011

Day 26- Your Dream Wedding

My dream wedding will be SIMPLE, ELEGANT, DARING and DELICATE-TO-THE-EYE. Same as it goes with my Dream House the colors should compliment with each other. The balance of nature and the captivating shades that will really emphasize of what are we.


So here's my dream wedding goes:


It should be a church wedding and in an old church...




The decorations should be like this...



I'll be wearing a white wedding gown...


My groom should wear a black suit...


My bride's maids should wear a yellow cocktail dress...


My groom's men should be in a black suit and has a yellow tie...


My all-in-one reception, give away's, bouquet, and cake...


And after the wedding, it should be in the beach...

0 comments: