CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Day 4- Your parents

My parents were not strong enough (in short, I don't have any siblings *haha*).

As a matter of fact, they were the most beautiful gift that God gave to me. They taught me what is right and wrong, they motivate me as what they have learned when they were still young, they let me grew as an individual who cares and loves like anybody else does.

Sometimes, when I'm on my weird side I don't feel lucky because they were not the type of parents that what you want, is what you get. It's a big NO! I've been jealous from other kids way back before when I saw them with their parents buying the things that they want. Now that I'm old enough to understand what's the meaning of why did my mom and dad do it to me, it's because they don't want me to become spoiled. They don't want me to think that money is easy to get. Right?

I'm almost finishing my academics by next year. Thank you is not enough to show them how much they did for me. I want to show them that they also deserve something should be proud of when I graduated college. I want to show them what I've learned from the challenges I've been to. And lastly to give them back the never-ending support that they have given me while I'm in my stage of maturity.

0 comments: