CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 10 October 2011

Day 9- A favorite picture of your best friend

I felt so sorry for this topic because we don't have a picture of me and my best friend. :( I hope this picture will do:



I took this picture (I mean I print-screen it) during our last conversation using messenger. Her name is Cydie Kate Singedas Torilla. She is a nursing student and has the same age with me. We were childhood friends since preschool and until now. When we were already in our secondary years, we often see each other because they moved to another place, and it makes me so sad that time. We've never seen each other for almost 8 years, that I really don't have a favorite picture of her. 
I want to meet her when I'll come home this December in the Philippines for my vacation and family reunion. I wan't to capture every single moment when we were together doing girly stuffs and all. 
I really, really do miss her so much and I'm very excited to see her when I will arrive. 

0 comments: