CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 7 October 2011

Day 6- A picture of something that makes you happy


This picture not just only made me happy, but it would make me roll on the floor, laughing! HAHA! This was taken last August 28, 2011 on my friends birthday.

Usually, me, Marco (guy on the picture), and Christine (the one who took the picture) made ourselves busy by capturing moments while waiting for the food to be served. The situation of the picture was, I am sitting on a monkey bars, then Marco pulled my leg so that I will fall. Now after he pulled me down, he pulled my hair and slap me on the face! Gawd. He's a tall man, and I'm a cute one. I can't even reach his face because he keeps on covering my face using his long hand! 
When I finally reached his face, he tickled me so that I will be rolling on the grasses. *Ishh* He won't stop until I looked horrible. And the thing is, I don't know that Christine is already taking pictures of us while we were fighting. This is not just only one, but she captured every move that we did. HAHA! 

Even if sometimes that me and Marco disagreed a lot of things, but we never talked stupid things behind our backs, instead we talked, then were okay. That's FRIENDSHIP. Friends are your second parents for me because you could share to them your deepest secrets that even your mom could not take it. They were also there to give you advice or help. So handle your friends with care!

0 comments: