CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 2 October 2011

Day 2- Meaning behind your blog name

Actually, it doesn't have any meanings at all! *hehe* It's just like a jet that passed through my mind and... BOOM! It came up as FILTERS!


For me, this blog name is made up of my thoughts, my emotions, and my life activities and it meant also as privacy. I felt struck when I heard this word because not all of the happenings in your daily life that you can express it through words, you can only show it through your actions. You need to filter it out first before it came up as a thought, an emotion or a life activity.Right?


Privacy is a complicated thing so guys and gals, keep filtering some of your thoughts and emotions, but REMEMBER:


"Don't try to steal and copy someone's blog name."

It's a crime!! LOL. 

0 comments: